Table of Contents
What should be included in a admin dashboard?
You have the following three things available:
- Admin panel containing all the models you created.
- Basic web views for all the models you created.
- User registration, user login, password resets.
- APIs for each model you created.
What is super admin dashboard?
Dashboards can be displayed at a provider-level or tenant-level. The dashboard displays different widgets and this page gives the overall picture on alerts and events, users, apps, deployment locations, clusters, tenants and license usage.
How do I access Super admin view?
- Tap your profile picture > Page name under Pages you manage.
- You’ll be routed to your Super admin view, Content admin view, Curator admin view, or Analyst view, respectively.
What can a Super admin do?
- Create or assign administrator roles.
- Reset administrator passwords.
- Transfer ownership of files during the user deletion process.
- Transfer unmanaged user accounts to Google Workspace managed user accounts.
- Restore deleted users.
- Manage an administrator’s settings.
How do I check user privileges?
Open the Control Panel. Click the User Accounts option. In User Accounts, you see your account name listed on the right side. If your account has admin rights, it will say “Administrator” under your account name.
Where is my Gsuite admin account?
Sign in to your Admin console
- In any web browser, go to admin.google.com.
- Starting from the sign-in page, enter the email address and password for your admin account (it does not end in @gmail.com). If you forgot your password, see Reset your administrator password.
What can a G Suite admin do?
Administrators with this privilege can:
- View user profiles and your organizational structure.
- Create, manage, and delete groups in the Admin console.
- Manage group access settings.
- Turn on services for access groups (also requires privileges for Organizational Units and Services).
What are the benefits of a SaaS metrics dashboard?
Data quality, speed, and consistency in one neat package. A SaaS metrics dashboard improves data management, but it also makes understanding your data and sharing your discoveries with key people within and outside your organizations swift and simple by offering digestible dashboard visualizations of vital insights or metrics.
What is a SaaS KPI dashboard?
While once upon a time, drilling down into various data sources was laborious and fragmented, using a SaaS KPI dashboard now enables you to work with KPIs which serve up insights that are relevant to your business.
What widgets can I add to my SaaS dashboard?
You have three types of widgets you can add to your dashboard. The first is Metric, which you see in the screenshot above. These are the widgets you’ll use to track your SaaS KPIs like churn, MRR, and other metrics that change over time.
What is the executive SaaS dashboard template?
Our executive SaaS dashboard template is interactive, intuitive, and boasts a cohesive mix of KPIs that aid the successful management of all key Software-as-a-Service departments, functions, and processes. Let’s explore this innovative dashboard in more detail.