Table of Contents
Is one day enough for Mahabaleshwar?
5 answers. Take at least 3 days to cover the best scenic spots in Mahabaleshwar, each spot takes up about 30 minutes of travel and 30 minutes to explore so in a day you can hit 3-4 points and get back to your hotel with enough energy to enjoy the evening with your partner or family.
How much does a trip to Mahabaleshwar cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Mahabaleshwar is $1,832 for a solo traveler, $3,290 for a couple, and $6,168 for a family of 4. Mahabaleshwar hotels range from $31 to $124 per night with an average of $58, while most vacation rentals will cost $180 to $540 per night for the entire home.
Is there any entry fee for Mahabaleshwar?
50 per person if you visit Panchgani, however you can tell then you would not visit panchgani then they won’t charge you.). Car entry tax in Mahabaleshwar is Rs. 150.00.
Which time is best for Mahabaleshwar?
Winter is from December to February and it is the best season to visit Mahabaleshwar. The weather is just right, and one can head outdoors without worrying about the hot sun. The temperature stays between 10 and 32 degree Celsius. Many people visit Mahabaleshwar in winter, especially young couples and honeymooners.
Which is best point in Mahabaleshwar?
Top Attractions in Mahabaleshwar
- Mahabaleshwar Hill Station. 1,703. Historic Sites.
- Mahabaleshwar Temple. 630. Historic Sites.
- Arthur’s Seat. 760. Lookouts.
- Elephant’s Head Point. 664. Lookouts.
- Venna Lake. 1,302. Bodies of Water.
- Pratapgarh Fort. 442. Historic Sites.
- Laxmi Strawberry Farm. Farms. Open now.
- Krishnabai Temple. 233.
How can I plan solo trip to Mahabaleshwar?
“Solo Trip : Mahabaleshwar” Tour Guide #LadysFirst
- Mahabaleshwar. It has been years in Mumbai and still there is a lot to explore.
- Wilson Point of Sunrise. First Stop: Wilson Point.
- Mahabaleshwar Temple. Fifth Stop: Old Mahableshwar Temple.
- Mahabaleshwar. My First Solo Trip: Mahableshwar.
- Mapro Garden.
Which is the best time to visit Mahabaleshwar?
Winter is from December to February and it is the best season to visit Mahabaleshwar….Best Time to visit Mahabaleshwar.
|Travel Seasons||Min/Max Temperature||Season|
|March – June||15-35 degrees||Pleasant Days|
|July – October||19-33 degrees||Moderate rains|
|November – February||10-32 degrees||Dry, windy and cooler|
How can I plan Mahabaleshwar from Mumbai?
How can I plan a Mahabaleshwar tour from Mumbai?
- Day 1: Arrival. Relax. Go shopping.
- Day 2: Sightseeing at Mahabaleshwar. Visit Shiva Temple, Arthur’s seat and Venna Lake.
- Day 3: Panchgani Parsi point and Table Land. Enroute visit Mapro Garden and Vai Temple. Departure.
How can I plan Mahabaleshwar sightseeing?
DAY 1 : MAHABALESHWAR TEMPLE – ARTHUR SEAT – VENNA DAM
- 1 Elephant’s Head Point & Kate’s Point. Nature & Scenic.
- 2 Krishnabai Temple / Krishna Devi Temple. Pilgrimage.
- 3 Mahabaleshwar Mandir. Pilgrimage.
- 4 Panch Ganga / Panchganga Temple.
- 5 Elphinstone Point.
- 6 Arthur Seat Point.
- 7 Venna Dam / Lake.
- 8 Bombay Point / Sunset Point.
What kind of clothes should I wear in Mahabaleshwar?
What to wear/what to pack:
- Long sleeve shirts or blouses.
- Pants or jeans.
- Light jacket or fleece. for men. for women. for boys. for girls.
- Standard footwear.
- Long skirts.