Table of Contents
Is it okay to have 0 posts on Instagram?
What does ‘No Posts Yet’ mean on Instagram? When Instagram displays ‘No Posts Yet’ on a user’s profile, it generally tells you that the user is yet to post content on their Instagram feed. So, as long as you haven’t been blocked by these users, you should regain access to their profiles once the issue is fixed.
Why does someone’s Instagram say 0 posts?
It’s because someone or you have reported it and blocked it. When many person all together report and block someone , Instagram’s algorithm does this. It deleted everything and bring it to zero leaving account user unable to access it back. Thats the reason….
How do I hide the number of posts on Instagram?
How to hide like counts on Instagram
- Go to your Instagram settings (Profile > Menu > Settings)
- Find the new Posts section in settings.
- Toggle on the option to “Hide like counts and view counts”.
How do I hide all my photos on Instagram?
How to hide photos on Instagram without deleting them
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Open the photo or photos that you wish to hide.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select ‘Archive’ from the drop-down list.
- Done! The post will now be removed from your feed.
How do I archive an Instagram post?
How to archive posts on Instagram
- Open Instagram and navigate to your profile.
- Tap the photo you want to archive.
- Select the three dots in the upper-right corner of your post.
- Choose Archive.
- Your photo will disappear from your profile.
How do you hide posts on Instagram without deleting them?
How to hide photos on Instagram (without deleting them)
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Bring up the photo in question.
- Above the photo, tap on the three dots (settings)
- Select the “Archive” option at the top of the list to achieve the image. This means the picture is visible to you, but no one else.
How do I archive all my posts on Instagram?
Tap the three-dots button on the top right corner, select “Archive” and then tap the top bar of the application to make sure you are on that page. These 3 moves will be recorded in order to archive other posts. 6. After it, tap the “Done” green button which is appeared on the screen to finish recording.
What happens when someone blocks you on Instagram?
When you’re blocked on Instagram, you are no longer able to interact with the person who blocked you. You will not see their profile in search, and you will not see their posts or Stories in your feed. You will still be able to tag the account, but it won’t show up in their activity feed.
Why do I have zero posts on Instagram but many followers?
Here are the most common reasons for zero posts but many followers: Account owner bought followers – DON’T DO THIS!!! Account owner consciously deleted all posts. Why? Account was hacked and the culprit deleted all of them. Whatever the reason, don’t sweat it too much.
How to post on Instagram?
How to Post on Instagram. 1 1. Tap the + icon at the top of your screen. See that plus sign [+] in the image above? That’s your starting point. See that post from our culture 2 2. Choose a photo or video from your library or shoot one in the app.
Is it bad to have no posts yet on Instagram?
Absolutely No! If you are an active or inactive user and if you no posts yet on Instagram there is no problem. NO Posts Yet mean that the user has not uploaded anything on his Instagram account usually these accounts are fake or are not active for a long time. Instagram never block or remove the account on this matter(No posts yet).
How do I add a location to a post on Instagram?
On the post page, tap “Add Location” to put a location on your image (which makes it easier for people to find your post). When you post an image or video with a location, it will show up between your name and the block of content on the feed. 11. Play with emojis.