How was your meeting response?
The best response is the one that conveys what you want them to know. If you don’t want to give details, “Fine” is useful. It conveys that it went in a predictable and acceptable way. If you want them to think it went great, say “Great!” The same goes for if you want them to think it went badly.
How do you ask if the meeting is still on?
- I hope we are still meeting tomorrow as planned? ( Formal & Humble)
- I hope the meeting is still on? ( Informal)
- Is the meeting still on? ( Informal)
- Are we still catching up tomorrow? ( Casual)
- Is there any change of plans for tomorrow’s meeting?
- Hope the plan for tomorrow’s meeting still holds good!
How do you ask questions at a meeting?
If you’re struggling to ask the right questions, try these tips in your next meeting.
- Clarify the purpose of the meeting.
- Question the questions.
- Broaden your group.
- Draw in quiet participants.
- Look to sustainability and scalability.
- Look for faults.
- Identify the next step.
How do you answer how are you doing professionally?
If you are in a business situation, you might be saying hello to your boss or colleague, or meeting someone for the first time. You need to answer briefly, but in a positive way. “Great!” “I’m doing really well, thank you,” or “Fantastic!” are all good ways to answer.
How do you confirm a meeting?
How to Confirm Appointments by Email
- 1 – Come out Clear. Come out clear to confirm your appointment in the best way you can.
- 2 – Be Brief and Specific.
- 3 – Make It a Reminder Mission.
- 4 – Be Detailed.
- 5 – Don’t Make It Too Long.
- 6 – Get to The Point.
- 7 – Follow a Professional Format.
- 8 – Use a Formal Language.
Is it correct to say we will discuss it in our meeting?
1 Answer 1. Your first example “We will discuss it in our today’s meeting.” is incorrect because today is not ours. You could say “our meeting” or “today’s meeting”, or “our meeting today”. Your second example “We will discuss it at our meeting that is scheduled for today.” is OK grammatically, but it’s unnecessarily wordy.
What is the meaning of today’s meeting?
Today’s meeting is a possessive form in the genitive case. It has an implication that the meeting belongs to today. We will discuss about the potential sales in our today’s meeting. As mentioned earlier about the genitive case, the meeting does not belong to ours, but rather belongs to today.
Is “today’s meeting” a complete sentence?
Yes, it is. Not as a complete sentence, but as part of one. “Today’s meeting” (with the apostrophe) means “the meeting of today” (which wouldn’t be correct vernacular) or “the meeting held today.”. Here are a few sentences using that phrase: Today’s meeting went well. I’m looking forward to today’s meeting.
What is the best answer to how are you today?
“How are you today?”–The top 7 interview answers 1 “Fine.”. Fine is a lie. Nobody is fine. 2 “Great!”. Here’s why: First, good was good enough. Then great was good enough. 3 “Awesome.”. Getting better. Positive and energetic. 4 “Ready to rock.”. Sounds confident yet playful. 5 “Perfect.”. My personal favorite.