Table of Contents
How do you get rid of dark hands and feet?
Dark Hands And Feet? Try These 6 Natural Remedies Right Away!
- 1 . Raw Milk. It is one of the oldest and most effective natural remedies for dark hands.
- 2 . Cucumber. Cucumber forms an important ingredient in a lot of natural facial packs.
- 3 . Orange Peel.
- 4 . Potato.
- 5 . Gram Flour (Besan)
- 6 . Tomato.
How can I get rid of dark spots on my hands?
Age spot treatments include:
- Medications. Applying prescription bleaching creams (hydroquinone) alone or with retinoids (tretinoin) and a mild steroid might gradually fade the spots over several months.
- Laser and intense pulsed light.
- Freezing (cryotherapy).
- Chemical peel.
How do I remove dark spots on my feet?
Pigmentation treatment at home
- Combine equal parts apple cider vinegar and water in a container.
- Apply to your dark patches and leave on two to three minutes.
- Rinse using lukewarm water.
- Repeat twice daily you achieve the results you desire.
What causes black spots on hands and feet?
Tinea nigra infection: What to know. Tinea nigra is a very rare fungal infection. It causes brown or black patches to develop on the soles of the feet, the palms of the hand, or, on rare occasions, the torso. A type of yeast called Hortaea werneckii causes most tinea nigra infections.
How can I make my hands look younger?
How to make your hands look younger
- Protect. Use sunscreen (SPF50 or higher) and reapply frequently.
- Moisturize. Keeping hands hydrated is the key to counteracting crepey skin.
- Exfoliate. “Dry skin is dead skin,” Dr.
How do I get rid of dark spots on my feet and ankles?
Home remedies to treat dark spots on legs ;
- Lemon. Squeeze fresh lemon in a container, dip a cotton ball or earbud into it and apply on the affected areas.
- Apple cider vinegar. Apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton pad on dark spots and leave it on for 30 minutes.
What is the best home remedy for dark spots?
Lemon juice is one of the best home remedies for dark spots. Because it has the natural skin bleaching properties which lighten dark spots or black spots. The citric acid of lemon reduces the melanin production, and moreover, it exfoliates the dead skin cells.
How do you remove dark spots naturally?
Use apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar works by speeding up the process by which your skin naturally sheds, which can help even out skin tone. Dab the vinegar onto your dark spots with a cotton ball and leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing. Use red onion.
What’s the best brown spot remover for hands?
Salt Scrub – Gently rub pink salt or black salt on the dark spots.
What causes dark spots on hands?
There are several different causes of dark spots, as we describe here: Also called sunspots, solar lentigines, or liver spots, people can develop dark spots on their skin after being exposed to the sun or tanning beds. Areas of the body that receive the most sun exposure, such as the face, hands, or arms, are most likely to develop sun spots.