Table of Contents
- 1 How do I sync apps from my Samsung phone to my tablet?
- 2 How do I restore game data on my new phone?
- 3 Can I transfer apps from my phone to my tablet?
- 4 How do I transfer my apps to my new Samsung phone?
- 5 How to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung?
- 6 How to transfer content from old Android phones to Galaxy devices?
How do I sync apps from my Samsung phone to my tablet?
Navigate to and open Settings, tap your name at the top of the screen, and then tap Samsung Cloud. Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings. Tap Sync and auto backup settings, and then tap the Sync tab. Next, tap the switch next to your desired app or apps to turn auto sync on or off for them.
Does Samsung transfer app data?
With Smart Switch, you can transfer your apps, contacts, call logs and messages, photos, videos and other content to your new Galaxy device quickly and easily — whether you’re upgrading from an older Samsung smartphone, another Android device, an iPhone or even a Windows phone.
How do I restore game data on my new phone?
Restore your saved game progress
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap on Read more underneath the screenshots and look for “Uses Google Play Games” at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have confirmed that the game uses Google Play Games, open the game and find the Achievements or Leaderboards screen.
Where is game save data stored on Android?
All Saved Games are stored in your players’ Google Drive Application Data Folder. This folder can only be read and written by your game – it cannot be viewed or modified by other developers’ games, so there is additional protection against data corruption.
Can I transfer apps from my phone to my tablet?
If you specifically want to transfer apps from one device to another, there are a few options. If your device is rooted, you can use backup applications like titanium backup. Then copy the backup folder to the new device and restore the apps using the same backup app.
Why didn’t my apps transfer with smart switch?
If an error occurred while you were transferring content through Smart Switch, there is a simple way to solve the problem: clearing the app’s cache and residual files. Available screens and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and phone model.
How do I transfer my apps to my new Samsung phone?
- Launch Smart Switch App on your new Galaxy smartphone. Go to Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Smart Switch > USB Cable.
- Connect both devices with USB Cable and USB Connector to begin.
- Select Send on your old device and Receive on your new Galaxy Smartphone.
- Select your content and start Transfer.
How do I transfer app data to new phone?
How to transfer from Android to Android
- sign in to your Google account on your existing phone – or create one if you don’t already have one.
- back up your data if you haven’t already.
- turn on your new phone and tap start.
- when you get the option, select “copy apps and data from your old phone”
How to transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung?
To transfer apps from Samsung to Samsung easily, it is recommended to use the professional phone data transfer tool – Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. This program allows you to transfer a wide range of data between Samsung devices or other Android phones, including apps, contacts, call logs, text messages, SMS, music, photos, videos, documents.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy?
Launch Smart Switch on the new Galaxy phone, and then tap Receive data. Tap Wireless, and then tap iPhone/iPad. Enter the verification code, and then tap OK. Select the data you want to transfer, tap Import, and then tap Import again.
How to transfer content from old Android phones to Galaxy devices?
You can purchase USB cable and external storage device (microSD or USB flash drive) on our website. Note: Smart Switch lets you transfer content from your old phones to Galaxy devices only. The supported items may change depending on the connected device. Transfer content wirelessly from an Android phone
What devices does Samsung data transfer work with?
Well, Samsung Data Transfer can work well with all iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android devices running Android 4.0 and later, including Samsung, Motorola, Sony, LG, ZTE, HTC, Xiaomi, Huawei, Google, Dell, etc.