Table of Contents
- 1 How do I see my Facebook profile stats?
- 2 How can I track my facebook performance?
- 3 How do I find my average post reach on Facebook?
- 4 What do Facebook metrics mean?
- 5 What does Facebook count as an engagement?
- 6 What are the best Facebook post metrics to track?
- 7 How to measure the performance of your Facebook page?
- 8 How do I track engagement on Facebook insights?
How do I see my Facebook profile stats?
The Insights feature is built into the administrator interface.
- Log in to Facebook and click the Facebook page title you want to get statistics for in the left sidebar.
- Click the “View Insights” link in the right sidebar of your Facebook page to view the user and interaction statistics overview for the past month.
How can I track my facebook performance?
Click into each box for a deeper look into specific metrics.
- Go to your business Page and select Insights. Note: Insights may be under the More tab.
- The Overview tab shows your Page Summary. This summary gives you a high-level look at all the metrics on your Page.
What metrics should you track on Facebook?
Top 10 Facebook metrics to track in 2021
- Video engagement.
- Video retention.
- Engagement rate.
- Followers growth.
- Click-Through Rate.
- Cost per Conversion.
How do I find my average post reach on Facebook?
Divide the average number of users reached per post by the average number of total Page likes, and you’ll have your average reach. Don’t be discouraged if you get a result below the average of 5.5\%!
What do Facebook metrics mean?
Top metrics include: Page views – The number of times your page has been viewed by Facebook and non-Facebook users. Page likes – How many Facebook users like your business page. Actions on page – How many actions users take on your business page, such as to click on a website link or ask for directions to your store.
How do you see top performing posts on Facebook 2021?
Visit your Posts tab and scroll down to the All Posts Published list. Sort posts by Likes, Comments, and Shares to see the total engagement by type for each post. Visit your Posts tab and click on Top Posts From Pages You Watch.
What does Facebook count as an engagement?
Facebook engagement is any action someone takes on your Facebook Page or one of your posts. The most common examples are reactions (including likes), comments and shares, but it can also include saves, viewing a video or clicking on a link.
What are the best Facebook post metrics to track?
Facebook post metrics are the most crucial indicator to tell you about your content’s reach and how well it resonates with your audience. 1. Engagement Engagement tracks the number of actions people made on your posted content. It can be in the form of comments, click-throughs, likes, and shares.
How do I track age and gender metrics on Facebook?
You can easily track the age and gender metrics on your Facebook Insights page under the “People” section. Alternatively, you can also check your audience demographics on SocialPilot’s Facebook analytic page. Why is age and gender metrics an important Facebook KPI?
How to measure the performance of your Facebook page?
Luckily Facebook has a powerful and free analytics tool— Facebook Insights —that allows you to easily measure the performance of your business’s page. Insights tracks likes, page views, reach, and more.
How do I track engagement on Facebook insights?
You can easily track the engagement metrics on your Facebook Insights page under the “Post” section. Here you can track the engagement number of each post. Another efficient way of accessing your engagement metrics is with the SocialPilot’s Facebook analytics feature.