Table of Contents
How do I get people to notice me on redbubble?
5 Tips for Getting More Exposure on Redbubble
- Change the default color for framed prints.
- Alter your designs to fit other products and even create new ones.
- Make sure your design looks great on all enabled products.
- Upload files that best represent your artwork.
- Try different themes and test which ones do better.
Can I pin from redbubble?
New product news! We’ve added Pin Buttons to Redbubble. They’re available in the uploader now so you can add your designs to your shop. Below you’ll find product information and the lowdown on how to enable our latest product.
How do I promote my shirt on redbubble?
Here are a couple of handy ways you can spread the word about your Artist shop.
- Sharing on Social Media.
- Promotional Images.
- Link to your portfolio from your own website or blog.
- Posting to Facebook.
- Title and Work Description.
How do I link redbubble to Pinterest?
Creating a new board is as simple, I just visit my business profile on Pinterest and click Create board.
- My main board tab.
- Create board dialog.
- Board created.
- Board edit details dialog.
- Tiokvadrat mugs on Redbubble.
- Redbubble product page.
- Pinterest Save Button choose a pin to save screen.
- Choose board dialog.
How do I promote my redbubble on Instagram?
Tips for Promoting Your Art on Instagram
- Schedule. Consistency is key.
- Hashtags. It might seem like a good idea to add a whole heap of hashtags, but it’s actually more effective to choose tags wisely and not add so many that it detracts from any text that accompanies the post.
Can you make a lot of money on redbubble?
Is Redbubble Worth It? Redbubble allows artists to make money for free – as long as they are willing to upload their artwork and configure their products. Redbubble will not make you rich, but it can help you generate good money from your artwork – given enough time and effort.
How can I promote my Redbubble shop?
Redbubble features as many artists as possible on the site, promos, the blog, and elsewhere. But with a community of over 600k artists (and growing), marketing for yourself is the best way to sell your work while building a supportive and passionate fanbase. Here are a couple of handy ways you can spread the word about your Redbubble shop.
How can I Sell my art on Redbubble?
Look for online sites that offer free ecommerce pictures and use that for your art. Just make sure you do use ecommerce free pictures, otherwise you might get sued and/or lose your Redbubble store. T-shirts, Stickers, Masks, Mugs and Magnets are some of the best sellers, thus maybe concentrate your art more into that products.
How do I promote my artist shop on Facebook?
Copy the address of your Artist shop. Paste it as a status update to Facebook. Replace the Internet address with a charming message that lets your fans, friends, and family know that they should grab a few products featuring your work from your Artist shop. Be sure to let people know if there’s a sale going on, when possible.
How do I connect my website to Redbubble?
You can connect it to your Redbubble shop by copy and pasting the embedded script to your site. This will display your designs and let your audience know they can purchase it.