Table of Contents
How do I free up storage on WeChat?
- Open and log in WeChat and enter the main interface of WeChat;
- Click “I” and then click “Settings”;
- Click general options on the setting interface;
- Click to clear the WeChat storage space in the general interface;
- Then select the deleted content and select all;
- Then select delete, and the prompt appears.
How do I clear my WeChat cache?
🇦: Reclaim your storage by using WeChat’s built-in feature in 「Me」 -> 「Settings」 -> 「General」 -> 「Manage Storage」-> tap「Manage Current WeChat Chat History」and select chat logs and groups to be cleared.
How do I free up space on WeChat android?
By deleting WeChat data and its media files, you can reduce the storage usage greatly and quickly. Another way you can shrink WeChat space usage is to deleted its chat history and all files.
Where are WeChat files stored?
Android WeChat messages are stored in EnMicroMsg. db file. Detailed path is: data\data\com . tencent.mm\MicroMsg\database\EnMicroMsg.
How can I read my WeChat backup files?
However the WeChat backup on computer is not readable with other software. You can’t open and read them in Windows or Mac system. And some media files sent or receive in WeChat can’t be saved, such as Sight videos. If you like to back up these data, you will need to download and use third party software tools.
How do you delete WeChat history?
- To delete all history in a chat: Enter a chat window > tap “…” in the top right > select Clear Chat History.
- To delete one single message: Enter a chat window > long press the message > select Delete.
- To delete multiple messages:
- To clear your history across all conversations:
What happens if I clear my cache?
When the app cache is cleared, all of the mentioned data is cleared. Then, the application stores more vital information like user settings, databases, and login information as data. More drastically, when you clear the data, both cache and data are removed.
How can I see my WeChat history?
Tap Apps > Click WeChat and tab Me; STEP 2. Go to Settings, click Chat and tab Chat History; STEP 3.
Where are WeChat backup files stored?
Go to WeChat Settings on PC, then click the General tab, you will find the Manage File option with the current location where your WeChat backup files are saved on your computer. On my computer, the WeChat backups are saved to “C:\Users\Stone\Documents\WeChat Files\”.
How do I know if someone has deleted me on WeChat?
Check the Thumbnail Pictures and Moments. Go to your friend’s personal page and look at their photos. If you can see the thumbnails of their pictures in their albums, but you can’t see any of their moments, then they have deleted you.