Table of Contents
What are the challenges faced in test automation explain?
For any new practice, tool or framework, user adoption and collaboration are the biggest challenges. Since test automation requires even more planning, strategizing, communication and teamwork, team members need to be on the same page and put in a certain degree of effort to make it happen.
What are the challenges you faced in QA?
This article will help to understand the most common of those challenges faced by any QA.
- Unstable Environment.
- Tools Being Force-fed.
- Tight Deadlines.
- Testing Documents Created By Others.
- 5. Friday Releases.
- Wrong Testing Estimation.
- Fixing Bugs During Testing.
- Last-Minute Changes to Requirements.
What are the challenges and limitations of Selenium WebDriver?
Challenges and limitations of Selenium WebDriver
- We cannot test windows application.
- We cannot test mobile apps.
- Limited reporting.
- Handling dynamic Elements.
- Handling page load.
- Handling pop up windows.
- Handling captcha.
What are the challenges you have faced while automating your application?
Top 5 Challenges Faced During Automation Selenium Testing
- Handling Pop-Ups.
- Dynamic Web Content.
- Mobile Testing.
- Final Thoughts.
What are the most common challenges faced in selenium automation?
The most common challenges you faced in Selenium Automation might defer. You can also add a few more challenges based on your previous/current experience but below listed one common for each and everyone in Test Automation. Sync issue or I would say timeout issue is one of the most challenging tasks in any test automation tool.
What are the limitations of selenium?
1. Image or text overlapping issue 2. No facility to deal with Captcha, Bar Code 3. Doesn’t support any non web based (Like Win 32, Java Applet, Java Swing, .Net Client Server etc) applications 4. When you compare selenium with QTP, Silk Test, Test Partner and RFT, there are many challenges in terms of maintainability of the test cases
What are the problems with selenium 13?
Why is my selenium build unstable?
Oftentimes, unstable builds can be a product of one of many factors: poor test isolation, flaky external services, and timeouts. By examining the elements of your Selenium tests, it’ll be easier to find out why your builds are unstable so you can approach the problem head-on.